Environmental Impact Studies
ENPLAN prepares Initial Studies (IS), Environmental Assessments (EA), Environmental Impact Statements (EIS) and Environmental Impact Reports (EIR) pursuant to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). We also manage public scoping meetings, coordinate regulatory agency review and ensure that a defensible public record is established. Our team of professionals identifies design mitigation and impact avoidance options, and creates practical strategies that avoid or mitigate significant environmental concerns.
ENPLAN clients are both public and private. They include federal, state and local municipal agencies charged with creating public facilities, as well as cities, counties, and special districts serving as lead agencies in administering the implementation of CEQA.
- Initial Studies (IS)
- Environmental Impact Reports (EIR)
- Mitigated Negative Declarations
- Environmental Assessments (EA)
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Joint NEPA-CEQA Documents
- Mitigation Monitoring Programs
- Public Scoping Meetings and Public Participation
- Review and Certification Process Support