ENPLAN provides the full range of environmental compliance services and documentation required for all public and private projects. Documents prepared include Initial Studies (IS), Environmental Impact Reports (EIR), and Environmental Impact Statements (EIS) pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and related regulations.
We also manage public scoping meetings, coordinate regulatory agency review and permitting processes, and ensure that a defensible public record is established. Our team of professionals identifies design mitigation and impact avoidance options and creates practical, economic strategies that avoid or mitigate significant environmental concerns.
ENPLAN clients include federal, State, and local municipal agencies, as well as private industry including engineering firms responsible for the design and implementation of public infrastructure projects.
- Initial Studies (IS)
- Environmental Impact Reports (EIR)
- Mitigated Negative Declarations
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Joint NEPA-CEQA Documents
- Mitigation Monitoring Programs
- Public Scoping Meetings and Public Participation
- Review and Certification Process Support
- Permitting Guidance and Management
Mount Shasta Ski Park