CEQA/NEPA Assessment and Compliance
ENPLAN is seeking an Environmental Planner with CEQA/NEPA experience to join our assessment and compliance services group.
RESPONSIBILITIES SHARED BY TEAM
Prepare documentation pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act, National Environmental Policy Act, Endangered Species Act, and other environmental laws and regulations. Team with engineers, site designers, urban planners and other specialists engaged in private and public projects. Assist with the coordination of permit and entitlement approvals. Interface with regulatory agency and client representatives on all phases of contract performance. Assist with formulation of work programs, budgets and proposals, and manage project workflow.
- Substantial experience preparing assessment and compliance documentation.
- BA/BS or graduate degree in environmental studies, biology or planning.
- Excellent technical writing and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with GPS data collection and navigation techniques.
- Working knowledge of GIS software/geospatial technology a plus.
Email your resume, two writing samples from your academic or professional experience, and other example work products you may wish to share to email@example.com. You may also choose to provide a letter describing your interest in becoming a member of the ENPLAN team, carrying out the functions required for the position, and being located in the Redding area.