CEQA/NEPA Assessment and Compliance
- BA/BS or graduate degree in environmental studies, biology or planning.
- Substantial experience preparing assessment and compliance documentation.
- Excellent technical writing and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with GPS data collection and navigation techniques.
- Working knowledge of GIS software/geospatial technology a plus.
Prepare documentation pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act, National Environmental Policy Act, Endangered Species Act, and other environmental laws and regulations. Team with engineers, site designers, urban planners and other specialists engaged in private and public projects. Assist with the coordination of permit and entitlement approvals. Interface with regulatory agency and client representatives on all phases of contract performance. Assist with formulation of work programs, budgets, and proposals, and workflow.
Send us your resume along with writing and other work samples as you feel applicable. Include a description of your interest in becoming a member of the ENPLAN team, doing the work necessary, and being in the Redding area for the long term. Please email this information to email@example.com.