- Edit and refine environmental documentation prepared by planners and scientists.
- Verify adequacy of content against regulatory criteria.
- Secure the trust of coworkers, agency representatives, and clients.
- Assist with responses to requests for qualifications, quotes and proposals.
- Update/edit promotional collateral and contact databases.
- Prepare grant applications and proposals in collaboration with project managers.
- Assist with event planning and client outreach for training events.
- Serious four-year degree in a relevant field.
- Ability to learn the services and technologies offered by ENPLAN.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Commitment to optimization of processes and products.
- Well-organized and able to multi-task.
- Diplomatic and outgoing.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Adobe software.