- Edit and refine environmental documentation prepared by planners and scientists.
- Verify adequacy of content against regulatory criteria.
- Secure the trust of coworkers, agency representatives, and clients.
- Assist with responses to requests for qualifications, quotes and proposals.
- Update/edit promotional collateral and contact databases.
- Prepare grant applications and proposals in collaboration with project managers.
- Assist with event planning and client outreach for training events.
- Serious four-year degree in a relevant field.
- Ability to learn the services and technologies offered by ENPLAN.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Commitment to optimization of processes and products.
- Well-organized and able to multi-task.
- Diplomatic and outgoing.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Adobe software.
ENPLAN offers an outstanding professional work environment. Employee work hours are flexible. Benefits available include company health and dental insurance cost share, retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave, and professional development. We maintain a secular and tobacco-free work environment.
ENPLAN is an environmental and geospatial information services company located in Redding, CA. We are committed to leading-edge quality and innovation in the solutions we deliver. We work with both public and private sectors throughout northern California. ENPLAN has served over 500 clients since inception in 1980. We offer an outstanding professional work environment and flexible work schedules. Learn more about us at www.enplan.com.
Email us your resume, writing and other work-product samples. Describe your interest in environmental science and planning, and being located in the Redding area.