Join the ENPLAN Geospatial Technology team. Cutting-edge projects are underway ranging from web map platform development to interactive map compilation and implementation. Those with substantial experience through to recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
RESPONSIBILITIES SHARED BY TEAM
- Web map platform design and development
- Sourcing and maintenance of geospatial datasets
- Database design and development
- Documentation, testing and knowledge transfer
- Custom map creation and deployment
- Web map client account management
- Online map user hotline support
- User needs assessment and outreach
- BA/BS in geography, geospatial engineering or other related field
- Training and experience in the use and application of ArcGIS software
- Proficiency/interest in Open Source geospatial technology/software
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
- High attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and team building skills
- Serious desire to learn and comfort in wearing many hats
- Willingness to take on tasks and responsibilities as they emerge
- Enthusiasm for reaching out to serve evolving geospatial needs
ENPLAN offers an outstanding professional work environment. Employee work hours are flexible. Benefits available include company health and dental insurance cost share, retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave, and professional development. We maintain a secular and tobacco-free work environment.
ENPLAN is an environmental and geospatial information services company located in Redding, CA. We are committed to leading-edge quality and innovation in the solutions we deliver. We work with both public and private sectors throughout northern California. ENPLAN has served over 500 clients since inception in 1980. We offer an outstanding professional work environment and flexible work schedules. Learn more about us at www.enplan.com.
Email us your resume, writing and other work-product samples. Describe your interest in environmental science and planning, and being located in the Redding area.